- Register your return via your account or if you do not have an account via e-mail to customer- firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prepare your product for the journey back to us:
- Pack it well and securely. Preferably use the original packaging. In this way the chance of damage is as small as possible and we can perhaps make someone else happy with it. Do you no longer have the original packaging? No problem, we look at the condition of your returned product and determine what the depreciation is based on it;
- Send the package in a sturdy box that you close well;
- Remove old labels where necessary.
- Print out your return label and your packing slip. You can find it in the e-mail we sent you.
- Send the package back free of charge via:
A DPD Parcel Shop in your area;
Our concept store in Den Helder (NL)
- Wait until your return has been processed by us. This usually takes a few days to a maximum of 2 weeks. This can depend on the weather, when a solar panel has to be tested by us for defects.
Note: Due to Brexit, it is temporarily not possible for Solar Power Supply to arrange return shipments for customers from the UK. Customers must arrange a return themselves with a local parcel carrier and take care of import duties and VAT.